.

.

Sunday, December 7, 2014

Santo Domingo Week 16

As a district we got to help  a sister clean her house for service, then we decorated her house for Christmas.


Elder Williams and me decorating the  pillar with Christmas lights and ornaments.

For Christmas con we are doing the haka as Elders only, it is so much fun to learn.

Kumusta ka Francis Family, 
 
I am doing great and still working hard and trying my best. The language is still really really hard, but it will come it just takes time and practice.  I love speaking Tagalog and a little Ilokano. I am learning new words every day and I am having fun.  I am never giving up on the work.  I am here to do the Lord's work and bring people unto Christ and to be baptized. 
 
This week we had no investigators show up to church it was sad.  We are hopefully going to have a baptism and a wedding next month.  We never know but we are pushing them and helping them. This week as been good and bad, we have been booted a lot this week which means we plan a lesson but we don't teach because they are not home or they can't because they are busy. But that doesn't stop us.  We are still working hard.

For thanksgiving we ate at chic-boy for lunch.  I had chicken sisisig and for dinner.  We went to seven eleven and had hot dogs and donuts and slurpees. It was a funT hanksgiving, we miss Thanksgiving at home but we try to do fun things here in the Philippines. 
 
For Christmas we are hoping for a baptism and a wedding that day and we have a branch Christmas party that night. I am super excited for Christmas to come, there is going to be a lot of food and presents given. 

It sounds like you guys had a fun Thanksgiving and had fun with the family.  I love seeing the pictures and the family.  How is everybody doing?  How was the food?  How is the weather?  I love hearing from you guys and seeing how much fun you guys are having at home. I hope everything is going well for you and don't miss me too much. Have a fun Christmas. 
 
I DON'T KNOW WHEN I WILL SKYPE YOU PROBABLY HERE IN THE PHILIPPINES EITHER THE 24TH OR 23RD, WHEN IT GETS CLOSER I WILL E-MAIL YOU. 
I can't wait to skype you guys, I miss you a ton. I am going to the zoo next p-day so I will take a lot of pictures and I will take pictures of when I go to Laoag for Christmas con next week. I am super excited for Christmas to come this month. 

Mahal kita (Tagalog) 
Ay- ayatan ka (Ilokano) 
Elder Francis

No comments:

Post a Comment