.

.

Monday, May 11, 2015

Piddig Week 39







Naimbag Nga Malem or Magadang hapon po

Buhay pa dito sa pilipinas at siempre gwapo din palagi. This week has been great, Elder Liska left on Monday, so we took a lot of pictures and stayed in Laoag for a couple of days, then I got to stay with Elder Roak-Perez and Elder Tanner and got to work with them Tuesday and Wednesday here in Laoag.  That was so much fun to see them and how much our Tagalog is improving and how much we have improved in teaching skills too. 
Then on Wednesday night we traveled to the mission home and got to meet our trainees.  So what happens is we get there and we don't know who our companion is going to be or what will happen, but we are all really excited.  Then we all get together and eat a nice dinner.  Then we go inside and have a devotional then we find out who our companions are, and yep I got the best.   Elder Farrales, from Rhode Island and he is super masipag at mabait siya din. But I  am super excited to be his trainer and to help him has much as I can to develop the life as a missionary, rules, language, and everything. But this will be really fun these next 11 weeks with him in Piddig. 
Then today we got a down pour rain, like YEAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! so exciting because now it's a little bit colder and the rain won't stop me from working and keeping the Lord's work harvesting. 

It was so much fun to see you all, you all look gwapo and maganda too, and look so masaya (happy). It was fun to see how you were all doing and I loved talking to you all and listening to you speak some Tagalog. My companion is doing great, he is super friendly, masipag, mabait, and just funny, but the language is really hard for him, but that's how it is the first couple of weeks.  I  know how it feels. But he won't give up and he will be a great missionary. 
That's so great to hear that Jace got his call to the Philippines, he will love speaking Tagalog and the MTC, just tell him already to love the filipino people, and to start eating rice three times a day, and to just have fun.  I wish him a lot of good luck and his family too. Just tell them all the Philippines is such a great place to serve, it's super beautiful and the people are all so happy, and friendly too. He will love the Philippines Legpazi mission. 
I am ready for a new week, it will be harder because I'm training, but we will work, work, work and we will have fun. I love the work of the lord and being a servant of the lord and spreading his gospel to the Filipino people. The Payson Temple is so beautiful and I can't wait to go to it when I get back home. Well I wish you all good luck, stay safe and namiss kayo lahat at ingat po kayo palagi. 

Mahal kita o Ay-Ayaten ka 
Elder Francis
Elder Pogie or Gwapo Francis 

No comments:

Post a Comment