.

.

Friday, May 29, 2015

Piddig Week 41

Naimbag nga malem o magandang hapon po francis family, kumusta ka na sa Logan Utah, namiss kayo lahat at mahal kita po rin. This week has been great talaga I am loving the work and taking the things I learned from stake conference and from the training from Sis. and Pres. Barrientos.  I learned so much and how I am living a consecrated life and how I'm a servant of God to do whatever he requires of me to do and to teach his gospel in his way and let the spirit touch the hearts of those I  teach. A quote I heard from Sis. Barrientos is "just try your best and god will do the rest".  That really caught my attention and how it doesn't matter if you are really struggling with the language or you are having a hard time all you have to do is try your best and god will do all the rest for us. 
 
 
This week has been really crazy.  A lot of miracles have happened this week and sad things too.  The good things, we have found some really nice interested people so first- we found a nanay we walked up to her house sinabi ko tao po at sinabi si nanay bakit po, kumusta po nanay sinabi ko ako po si elder francis taga america po ako, bilang mga misyonero po kami ng Ang  Simbhan Ni Jesucristo Ng Mga Banal Ng Huling Araw, and sinabi si nany, brothers I have been praying to God to find the true church and I feel like you are the brothers he has sent to me.  We gave her a Book of Mormon to read and hopefully she will read it and we will teach her soon. 
 
 
Second mag finding kami ulit at found isang brother at sister, sinabi po kami Magandang hapon po at kumusta po kayo, ano po ang pangalan ninyo po, tapos ako po si elder francis taga america po ako, and sinabi si brother, what time does your church start and do you have one of those blue books I can read, akala ko wow talaga brother magaling na siya, we taught them and we just need to go back, but he was really interested in our lessons. 
 
 
The sad things one of the Nanay's nanay Ayang she was supposed to have a baptismal date on June 6th but she said she was too busy with her pigs and stuff and she feels like she is not ready for it, so in July we will hopefully have a couple of baptisms. But this week has been great enjoying the heat and some rain too. 
 
 
I am loving being companions with Elder Farrales.  He is super mabait, masipag, masikap, masunurin, and ready to serve the lord.  He is doing great and the language is still hard for both of us but you know it is coming through fasting and praying. The training is going really great, I am trying my hardest and trying the best I can to teach him, but we are both learning from the 12 week program and we are having a great time. 
 
 
There is a small primary of kids or mga bata and the church is pretty good too. 

It sounds like you guys are doing all great, Emily is done with school like crazy how fast that has gone by, and soccer is going great for her too and she got to go to YellowStone.  The pictures are so beautiful (maganda), and she is super masaya o naragsak or happy. Then dad got to go to Georgia and sounds like he is enjoying watching the sport games and lacrosse games too, and the family is doing great, and mom had a fun week by herself and is enjoying life too. Pasenya po para sa english ko talaga mas pangit ng english ko ngayon, or my English is really crappy now or bad. But everything is great and just loving the work and trying the best of my ability and God will bless me for every second of it. I miss you all so much and stay safe and you all are always in my prayers. Ingat po palagi at salamat po sa lahat talaga para sa pangalangin ninyo at fasting po ninyo din para sa akin, Agyaman ti adobo. 

Ay-Ayaten ka (Ilokano)
Mahal kita (Tagalog)
I love you (English)
Ofa Atu (Tongan)
ou te alofa ia te oe (Samoan)

No comments:

Post a Comment