.

.

Sunday, February 7, 2016

Magapit/Cagayan Week 76

Magandang umaga po Francis Family or Naimbag nga bigat Francis Family,

This week has been great. 
The thing you shared with me about (2 Nephi 31:20), I really like that scripture a lot.  This last week I shared that scripture with a lot of members and our investigators. I love where it says "press forward with a steadfastness in Christ." I think about what this means to me and this is what I think what it means to "press forward"-   It means that we are required to make a real effort against some opposing forces, like we as members need to put forth our energy in living the gospel because in this world we are surrounded by opposition to the commandments of God. What it means to be steadfast- Immovable in our loyalty to God and Christ, when have hope and love for him. That's what I take from this verse. That's what I take into missionary work.  Every day we see rejection, or our investigators don't want to listen to our message anymore, and with all the temptation and darkness in the world today.  But when we press forward and are steadfast in living the gospel of Jesus Christ, we will be guided throughout this life.  When we center Jesus Christ's gospel to our lives and truly live his teachings we can be protected from the opposition and darkness in the world.

So this week I have been really focusing on centering my life on the gospel of Jesus Christ and live his teachings.  Also this week I have been feeling great and been really healthy and working hard and finding more people to share this happy gospel with.


Cristel's mom didn't get to be baptized because she had a hard situation: to choose baptism or be separated from family, so broken family. That is a really hard choice  for her, but she is doing great and everything is going well for her and her family.

 
Been nothing too much happen this week, just work work work. That's usually what happens every week just work, but I am loving the missionary life and enjoy sharing the gospel with others and helping them come closer unto Christ and repent of their sins and feel the power of Christ's Atonement and how much it has a part in our life.


It looks like you guys got a lot of snow and dad had to shovel it all, wow masipag si tatay. He really is hard working and I really miss the snow, but the weather now here is really hot and I am starting to sweat every day again. But it sounds like you guys are enjoying life and everything is going well for you all.  I miss you all so much and love you all too. 

Mahal ko kayo at ingat kayo palagi 
Elder Francis

No comments:

Post a Comment