.

.

Sunday, November 29, 2015

Batac Week 65


 
 



Naimbag nga Bigat Francis Family,


This week has been a great week.  During one of my studies this week I read in True to the Faith.  I  read about testimony and faith and this is what I  read. Faith- Relying completely on Jesus Christ and in God, trust their infinite power.  Faith is like a muscle in our arm, when we exercise it, it grows, but when you put it in a sling and leave it there, it becomes weak. So this is what I learned about faith.  We need to rely on Jesus Christ and his Atonement and believe in him, and when we trust in him, he can help us with our trials in life. We need to always exercise our faith everyday through reading our scriptures and praying and attending church every Sunday.  
These are ways to exercise our faith. Testimony- The quest for a testimony begins with a righteous, sincere desire. Testimony comes through the quiet influence of the holy ghost and testimony will grow through experiences.  We need to share it. That is so true about a testimony it does begin with a sincere desire to find the truth or a little foundation of a testimony like god loves us and his children and Jesus Christ is our savior and he lives. Our testimony grows through experiences like reading the scriptures or through other people's testimonies. 
So that is something I learned this week in my studies. This week we didn't have too much happen and everything is going well.  Transfers are coming up soon and we don't know what will happen. The picture with bandages on my feet was because I had bad blisters on the bottom of my feet and I wrapped them up so it would heal a little bit better. I am still enjoying the mission life and can't believe how fast it goes by.  I can't wait to skype you guys on christmas. But it sounds like you guys are having a great time and Emily is enjoying drivers ED and being able to drive, like wow that is crazy and Thanksgiving is coming up soon. I hope everything is going great for you guys and you are all safe. Love you all and take care. 

Ay-Ayaten ka at mahal kita
Elder Francis

No comments:

Post a Comment