.

.

Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Magapit/Cagayan Week 67

Magandang Hapon po Francis Family,

This week as been great and full of a lot of good memories because i am getting transferred.  I will really miss the Paoay branch and the good people I have met and built relationships with.  The elders too, we all had great times and had some funny stories. The Paoay branch really was great and I loved the members and how funny they are and the jokes they say, all the good people I met also. 
Well I said I was getting transferred and I am going to Magapit Cagayan and my companion is Elder Lobaton.  He is a new elder and is still in the first twelve weeks of his mission and I am finishing off the other 6 weeks with him.  So basically I am a dad again. I am super excited and ready to meet him and serve in a new area. I have never met him before but we will see how he will be and the area. But I will go where the Lord needs me to go and I am ready to serve and work work work, and strengthen the branch or group there. I am not a zone leader any more and that's okay.  I was a zone leader for a while and just excited to be what ever they need me to be and just excited to see what happens. 
Yesterday in church I gave my last testimony here in Paoay and told everyone how much I was grateful to serve in Paoay and the good memories and friends I made. I am trying to get people to sign my Book of Remembrance so I will never forget them and I can keep in touch with them. 
This week we had a couple of dinner appointments with the members and we hopefully have a Family home evening tonight with some of the members.  I am ready and packed to go to Magapit tomorrow. 
For thanksgiving after Zone Training Meeting we had a dinner and we just made some food and bought a chicken for all of us and drinks and that was our thanksgiving.  Not as good as yours and not as fun, but we had a great time and I loved it. Not too much happened this week, just getting ready to leave tomorrow to Magapit on a bus for like 4 to 6 hours I think. But I sure will miss Elder Tago, he was a great companion and one of the funnest and best ones I've had.  We had a great 18 weeks together and the other elders in the apartment, Elder Miller and Jison I will miss them also and the good times we had and the memories we made. I love you all so much and I'm ready to see what the Lord has in store for me. I love you guys and miss you a ton. Take care always. 

Ay-Ayaten ka
Elder Francis 

No comments:

Post a Comment