.

.

Sunday, January 10, 2016

Magapit/Cagayan Week 72





Happy New Year, and welcome to 2016, like wow that last year went by so fast.  I have been a missionary for more than a whole year.  I want to remember all the memories and good times I had last year. For new years we had a party at our house and made a lot of food like adobo, curry, egg rolls, and a lot of other stuff. Then we watched the fire works outside and they were really amazing and really big.  We watched them for 1 hour, so that was a fun new year and my last new year here in the Philippines. 
I can't believe how fast the mission has gone by and all the good times I have had and good  memories. I set new year goals for me this year, and I really want to achieve them.   I will work hard to try to achieve these goals I set, and see how this year goes. This week has been great and we found a lot of new people to teach and get them ready for baptism.  Hopefully on January 23rd we will have two baptisms, so that will be exciting and then also hopefully in February two more.  So the work is going great and the area is amazing and me and Elder Lobaton are doing great, getting along and just working hard and having a good time. 
This week we had a lot of parties and Family home evening with some of the members and just been having a great time. But everything is going great and just enjoying the mission life.  I got the red pants from Sleeks a store here in Aparri the sells slacks and white t-shirts.  I bought a pair and they are really stylin and I really like them a lot. So that's where I got my red pants from. I hopefully will be getting the packages this week and I am really excited to open them.  I don't have to take any more tests for dengue because I am doing really good now and feel great. But that's really all that happened this week, just new years and work work work. But I really miss you all so much and love you all too. Take care in the cold winter and have fun at work and at school.
Elder Francis

No comments:

Post a Comment