.

.

Sunday, March 13, 2016

Magapit/Cagayan Week 81

Good Afternoon Francis family,

This week has been full of trials and blessings. Monday to Wednesday my companion and I didn't have any money for traveling or eating.  We had to share money, so it was really hard for us, and we had to have the members feed us last week and we had to do a lot of walking.  I really felt what it is like to not have food or money.  Since I have been here in the Philippines that's what I have seen a lot, people with nothing, starving and crying.  It was really hard for me but I read in Alma 36:3- it reads "whosoever shall put their trust in God shall be supported in their trials, and their troubles, and their afflictions, and shall be lifted up at the last day.
So that is what I did this week, I put my trust in God to have money, to find food.  The members started to feed us a lot this last week and when we put our trust in God we started to see the blessings that came our way.  This week we had 47 lessons with 34 new investigators so that was a huge blessing to me and Elder Luna. We are getting along pretty good - he is just very bold to people and he really brings the spirit into lessons. He is strictly obedient.   But that is really it, everything is going good and I am surviving and just having fun. I love you all so much and miss you all so much too. 

Elder Francis

No comments:

Post a Comment