.

.

Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Batac Week 56




Naimbag nga bigat kabsat (Francis Family),

This week has been pretty good and a little bit different too. This week from Friday to today Elder Tago has been really sick, he said he is weak in the body, and he had a really high temperature, and he can barely walk and needs to take a lot of rests. So this week we have been traveling to the hospital to see what is wrong with him, they didn't really tell us too much, and still right now he looks bad and doesn't feel right. So it has been really hard for us to work and we didn't really work too much last week. 
 
 
We had MLC yesterday and got some training from President and Sister Andrada and the Assistants too. The mission is having trouble finding and baptizing so that's what they talked about and two quotes they said got my attention. First quote was "It starts with you".  That is so true missionary work does start with you, if you don't go find people to teach, missionary work won't progress and we won't have baptisms and the second was "Begin with an end in start", I really liked this one because he kinda told me never to judge others, but to look at them wearing white and think of them as my brothers and sisters and I should be excited to share the gospel and bring the truth and light with others. So those are the quotes that really touched me.  I can take that into my life and always think to myself "God has a plan for me and he knows individually and loves us too". 
 
 
I love being a missionary and being able to spread the gospel to the Filipino people here and I know God called me here for a reason to find someone that needs to hear it.  If you only have one baptism in the mission, maybe that was the person God sent you to find. Missionary work is not easy, it really takes effort, obedience, diligence and a lot of work and effort. But I see the miracles and how much the gospel changes the lives of others and I can see the happiness and joy in those that are baptized and know this is the path God wants me to take and I know this is the true church. I know that this is the right thing for me to do and i am here for a reason and that is to invite others to come unto Christ by helping them receive the restored gospel through faith in Jesus Christ and his atonement, repentance, baptism, receiving the gift of the holy ghost, and enduring to the end. That is my purpose as a missionary and I am ready to share that with others. 
 
 
This week will hopefully be better and hopefully Elder Tago will get better and we can work a lot more. I really love hearing from you guys and seeing how much fun you guys are having and how close it is to Christmas like wow!!! I love you all and miss you all too, take care always Francis Family. 

Ay-Ayaten ka o mahal kita
Elder Francis

No comments:

Post a Comment