.

.

Friday, September 26, 2014

MTC Week 1





Saturday, August 23, 2014 #1

Kumusta po kayo. To The Francis Family, These are some of my Kasama (companions), and some of the Elders in my district. We have such a fun time learning the language, we all laugh because its hard, but really fun to listen to people how they say it. My Elders in my room are so funny, and such good friends and brothers. Elder Roark- Perez is my Kasama he is such a good guy, he loves the mission and is very friendly. Elder Lee is from Toronto Canada he is one of the Elders in my room and Elder Hoopes is from Arizona. They are a great group of young men. We have such a good time together. Elder Macarilay, Elder Huber, Elder Hensley, Elder Miller, Elder Tanner, Elder Harmon are the Elders in my district. Brother Cohan is the Tagalog teacher, he is such a good guy, but he is so fast at speaking Tagalog. Tell Emily hi, and that i love her so much, tell her to have fun at North Cache. Tell her to have fun at soccer. I love you guys so much. I miss you guys a ton.

I would like some snacks in a box you could send to me and maybe some of my favorite drinks. Tell the Ward hi, and that I love them all, I miss them all and I pray for them all. Tell Skyler congrats on the mission call to Arkansas Little Rock, thats so cool. Tell him the MTC is such a fun time. You can feel the spirit a lot here.

Alam ko po ang Totoo sa simbahan. Alam ko po ang Totoo sa Aklat Ni Mormon. Patotoo ko nag papalakas. Naniniwala po ako si Jesucristo at Naniniwala po ako na Totoo ang aklat ni Mormon.


Saturday, August 23, 2014 #2

I'm having a good time in the MTC. My Elders in my room are awesome. Elder Roark Perez is my companion or (Kasama). Elder Lee and Elder Hoopes are in my room too. They are a great group of guys, I love them a lot, they're really funny. The language is hard to learn but it is fun to talk. We all try to speak it but its hard but funny to listen to people say the words. I hope you got my other email with my tagalog testimony. I have learned so much like Ako po si Elder Francis, Kumusta po kayo, mabuti po ako, aklat ni mormon, papalakas, all these funny words. I love you guys so much. I miss you a ton. Tell Emily I love her, and to have fun in school.





No comments:

Post a Comment